As seen on “Uncle Jessy” YouTube Channel
- Proprietary Polycarbonate Blend Build Sheet
- Genuine 3M High Temp Adhesive Tape Pre-Applied
- New EZ-Remove Adhesive on ALL EZMats! Replace the mat with almost 0 residue!
- Works with ALL major filament types (PLA, PETG, ABS, PC, ASA, TPE/TPU, and Nylon)
- 0.6mm Thick for durability and longevity – Can be installed directly on the bed or glass.
- Once you start losing adhesion lightly sand with 100 grit sand paper to make it like new!
- Discount for 2 or more
- Recommended Temperature Settings
- PLA: 0C-60C
- ABS: 90C
- Our mats work great with ABS but you MUST use an enclosure for ABS as it warps. If you do not the ABS will stick to the sheet and can pull it off the bed as it warps due to cooling.
- PETG: 70C
- PETG has a tendency to like to bond to print surfaces (all brands, not just ours). We recommend using something in-between the mat and the PETG to help it release easier. You can use glue stick or hairspray to prevent this from happening. We use these mats with PETG but we make sure we are not “squishing” it down on the 1st layer as much as you would PLA or other materials. Use a spatula to remove the prints, DO NOT PULL ON THEM OR TRY TO “KNOCK” THEM OFF.
- TPU/TPE: 70C
- Returns on mats are only allowed if they have not been used and/or installed.
- Clean the surface with acetone then glass cleaner. If you do not have acetone just glass cleaner will suffice.
- Align the bed mat on the bed or glass that you want to apply to
- Bond strength can also be improved with firm application pressure and moderate heat, from 38°C to 54°C, causing the adhesive to develop intimate contact with the bonding surface.
- Peel back one corner
- Slowly apply it to the bed pressing firmly as you peel the backing to avoid getting bubbles under the mat
Support Level: Community Support