What is this and why do you want it?
This adhesive is amazing. We have been using it in our printer farm (primarily on our ABS fleet) for years now. It just works. You apply a thin coating to your build plate (glass, PEI, flex plate, etc) and parts stick. We pair this with our EZFlex system to make ABS printing amazingly easy on our plates. One full size (100ml) bottle is enough for your average hobbyist to print for 4-6 months. One 100ml bottle lasts us about 2 months for 12 machines (Ender 3 with EZFlex PEI plates). We usually get about 8-10 prints before needing to re-apply on our ABS printers. This stuff works with all your printing materials including ABS, PLA, PETG, TPU, TPE and many more. It’s great for prints that have a lot of small contact points on the bed and you want some extra insurance that the print will stick. We’re honored that Vision Miner has allowed us to be a re-seller of this awesome product and hope you all enjoy it as well.
Each package of this adhesive includes a instruction sheet, an application brush, and the bottle of the adhesive.
Product Video & Instructions
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- Technical support is not included through the TH3D Helpdesk at no charge
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
- If you require require a more personalized level of technical support it can be purchased separately in 1 hour blocks of time. Contact Us to get a time-slot paid for and scheduled through one of our technicians.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing Support@TH3DStudio.com or by using the Contact Us link.
- This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty