Why would you want this product?
If your stock layer fan died on your machine and you want to keep the same cooling setup, this is a direct replacement for the printers listed below. This may also fit other machines so if you contact us via our Live Chat or email with pictures of your existing fan we can let you know!
- Artillery/Evnovo Sidewinder X2
- Creality CR-10S Pro and CR-10S Pro V2
- Sovol SV01/SV03/SV05
- Any printer with a hotend mount that uses a 4020 be it OEM or Printed
- Be sure to check the polarity on the wires you are connecting our fans to. Typically red is positive and black is negative but some of the Chinese printers to not adhere to these standards.
- There is no list of what machines use what as it can vary from model to model and we have even seen differences in wiring colors used in the same printer models.
- Our fans use red for positive and black for negative. You can verify polarity with a cheap $10 multimeter from Amazon or you local hardware store.
- If fans are shorted out/killed due to improper wiring this is NOT covered under warranty.
- 4020 Blower Fan – 24V
- Great for Layer Fan Use
- 24V up to 0.4A power Draw
- Noise: 26-36 dBa
- RPM: 7000
- Air Flow: 5.2CFM
- 3″ Red/Black Power Lead with 2 Pin JST Plug
- 90 Day Warranty
- Wire Length: 5″
This is a universal 3D printer part. That means it will work on almost any 3D printer (check your printer voltage and part voltage) with the correct mount for your specific machine. Thingiverse is a wonderful place to locate mounts and we also have printed parts in our shop for some universal parts.
It is up to you to determine and select a mount for your specific printer model (or design one) to install this part on your machine and wire it up to your machine (if applicable). You are welcome to Contact Us for recommendations for your particular printer model for mounting options that are available online if searching yourself does not yield any results.