- Prevents the 5V from your Pi, EZPi, or PC from keeping printer LCD on when AC power is off
- Quick installation – plugs into USB port between printer and Pi.
- Heatshrink pre-installed to cover contacts on board
- Made in Ireland by Brian Lough (pronounced “lock”)
- Community made product!
Printed Case Available on Thingiverse:
One of the people who bought a Power BLough-R created a case for it and it’s awesome! It’s a press fit case and it works perfectly. Please leave a rcolbert a message or a like on thingiverse for doing a fantastic job.
Direct Download Link: Power_BLough-R_Case
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing Support@TH3DStudio.com or by using the Contact Us link. This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty