- Run 2 motors off 1 stepper driver
- Parallel wiring
- Compatible with EZBoard, Creality Boards, MKS Gen L, SKR and many others that use a standard 4 pin JST connection
- Simply plug one end of the included cable to your printer Z motor connection.
- Plug the other end into any of the 3 4 pin plugs on the Adapter board
- Plug your 2 motors into the 2 remaining open posts on the adapter board
- Check that the axis moves smoothly. If it does not then increase the VREF by 0.1V until the axis moves smoothly
- Secure the board so that it cannot short out anything. Wrap with electrical tape or print the case below.
- Printable Case for the board: Click here to Download the STL File
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link. Technical support is limited to the scope of the product itself and not your entire machine.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.
0 reviews with a 3-star rating
There are no reviews with a 3-star rating yet