What is the EZPi?
The EZPi is a pre-setup, tuned, and configured OctoPrint kit. OctoPrint is an open-source project that lets you easily control your printer from your computer, smartphone, tablet, or laptop. You can send your Gcode over to the EZPi through your web browser so no more tinkering with SD cards! You can also connect a USB camera to the EZPi to do monitoring and time-lapses of your prints. There are a ton of features that can be added in addition to what we load like PushBullet integration, YouTube Live Streaming, and much more!
The EZPi is built the OctoPi image and customized by TH3D for the best user experience. These are fully assembled and tested kits. All the hardware has been fully tested to correctly work together so you can have a very reliable and robust 3D printer control platform.
- Automatic connection to your printer.
- IP address of the EZPi will display on the printer LCD so you can easily find it on your network once it is connected to the printer.
- *Remote Access to your EZPi with NO port forwarding with the new Spaghetti Detective Plugin (Special offer for EZPi customers included in the package)
- Arc welder plugin for use with machines that have Arc Support enabled in their firmware
- Built-in bed leveling visualization for printers equipped with an ABL (including EZABL) system
- Built-in EEPROM Editor for Marlin (including Unified Firmware) Printers
- Progress bar support for printers with M73 Support (Enabled in Unified Firmware)
- Pre-heat button for current GCode file selected
- Tasmota plugin pre-installed for use with Tasmota WiFi Outlets
- This kit contains the Raspberry Pi 4B Board
- Ships fully assembled and pre-tested by us
- High-quality, Silent aluminum case included
- Automatic Wifi Connection if you send in your WiFi information
- Works with a Wired or Wireless Network Connection.
- 32GB MicroSD Installed and Pre-Loaded with TH3D EZPi Image
- 3 Amp USB C Power Adapter included
- Do NOT put your EZPi kit inside a printer enclosure if you have one. The high temperatures will reduce the lifespan of the Pi board.
- Do NOT disassemble the EZPi kits as you can damage the thermal pads that contact the PCB and the case and/or the Pi 4 Board itself.
- Disassembling the EZPi kit will void your warranty.
- Technical support for cameras is limited to ones sold by TH3D.
6 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.
OctoPrint is a Registered Trademark of Octoprint.org