No special tools needed.
- Only the stock hex wrenches and Phillips screwdriver needed to swap out the wires.
Pre-crimped and heat shrunk
- Double crimped with industrial terminals on the ends
- One-piece, adhesive lined heat-shrunk connectors
- These ends are 12 gauge wire ends, fitment will be snug in the terminals on your power supply.
- Hand-made by TH3D in the USA with foreign and domestic parts.
High quality 12 gauge silicone wire
- Won’t get hot at all like the stock XT60 wire setup on the Ender 3
- Carries much more current than stock wires
1-meter wire length
- Each wire is 1-meter in length. 2 meters total wire (1M black, 1M red)
- Can be cut shorter if needed. Just make sure to strip the cut end the same length that we stripped them when they shipped.
- Too long and it will leave exposed wire outside of the screw terminal
- Too short and it will not make good contact
- PSU side fork terminals may be a tight fit on some PSU models but will fit Stock Ender 3 PSU and Meanwell PSUs
- If it is tight then unscrew the screw a little more than needed and insert the connector in at a slight angle then tighten down.
- Pre-stripped for board connection to the proper length
- Insert fully into the motherboard power terminal.
Wire Replacement Video Courtesy of The Edge of Tech:
Warranty & Support Information
TH3D Community Support - Technical support for the product is handled through our TH3D Communities. You can get access to them on our Community Page.
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link. This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.