- No special tools needed.
- Only the stock hex wrenches and Phillips screwdriver needed to swap out the wires.
- Pre-crimped and heat shrunk
- Double crimped with industrial terminals on the ends
- Heat-shrunk for better appearance and strain relief
- Hand-made by TH3D in the USA with foreign and domestic parts.
- High quality 12 gauge silicone wire
- Won’t get hot at all like stock XT60 wire setup on the Ender 3
- Carries much more current than stock wires
- 1-meter wire length
- Each wire is 1-meter length. 2 meters total wire (1M black, 1M red)
- Can be cut shorter if needed. Just make sure to strip the cut end the same length that we stripped them when they shipped.
- Too long and it will leave exposed wire outside of the screw terminal
- Too short and it will not make good contact
- PSU side fork terminals may be a tight fit on some PSU models but will fit Stock Ender 3 PSU and Meanwell PSUs
- If it is tight then unscrew the screw a little more than needed and insert the connector in at a slight angle then tighten down.
- Pre-stripped for board connection to the proper length
- Insert fully into the motherboard power terminal.
Wire Replacement Video Courtesy of The Edge of Tech:
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing Support@TH3DStudio.com or by using the Contact Us link. This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty