- Run 2 motors off 1 stepper driver
- Parallel wiring
- Compatible with EZBoard, Creality Boards, MKS Gen L, SKR and many others that use a standard 4 pin JST connection
- Simply plug one end of the included cable to your printer Z motor connection.
- Plug the other end into any of the 3 4 pin plugs on the Adapter board
- Plug your 2 motors into the 2 remaining open posts on the adapter board
- Check that the axis moves smoothly. If it does not then increase the VREF by 0.1V until the axis moves smoothly
- Secure the board so that it cannot short out anything. Wrap with electrical tape or print the case below.
- Printable Case for the board: https://www.th3dstudio.com/downloads/TH3DDualZAdapterPressOnCase.stl
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- Technical support is not included through the TH3D Helpdesk at no charge
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
- If you require require a more personalized level of technical support it can be purchased separately in 1 hour blocks of time. Contact Us to get a time-slot paid for and scheduled through one of our technicians.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing Support@TH3DStudio.com or by using the Contact Us link.
- This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty