60mm Ball Bearing Fan (24V) – Quiet (29dBA)
- Quiet Noise Level
- Vapo Bearing for long life
- Works with 24V Printers
- Ender 3 PSU
- A10 PSU
NOTE – Check your existing PSU fan. Some ship with 12V fans other ship with 24V. If you want a 12V version see here: 60mm Vapo Bearing Fan (12V)
- Ender 3 PSU
- Geeetech A10 PSU
- Be sure to check the polarity on the wires you are connecting our fans to. Typically red is positive and black is negative but some of the Chinese printers to not adhere to these standards.
- There is no list of what machines use what as it can vary from model to model and we have even seen differences in wiring colors used in the same printer models.
- Our fans use red for positive and black for negative. You can verify polarity with a cheap $10 multimeter from Amazon or you local hardware store.
- If fans are shorted out/killed due to improper wiring this is NOT covered under warranty.
- Airflow: 22 CFM
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Noise: 29 dBA
- RPM: 3900
- Power: 1W
- Wire leads: 2 wire
- Life Rating: 60,000 hours (6+ years)
- Other features:
- Auto Restart
- Polarity Protectiion
- 2 “UY” quick connectors for solder-free installation
- See picture below for how to use. Use WIDE pliers and apply equal force.
- Make sure wires are straight and centered in the connector before squeezing.
- Appearance of fan will vary. Depth is 10-15mm and will fit the listed PSUs. Depends on current stock.
- Included Support: TH3D Community Support
- Warranty: 90 Days
EZMat Build Sheet – Multiple Sizes$4.99 – $26.99
Upgraded Leadscrew Coupler – For CR-10/CR-10S/Tornado/Ender 2 and More$3.99
CR-10(S) (All Models), CR-20, Ender 3, & Ender 5 Solid Bed Mounts – Aluminum+ABS$4.99 – $24.99
TH3D Uno Bootloader Flashing Kit$15.99
Alfawise U10 – CR-10 – Ender 2/3/4/5 – Tornado Nozzles$1.49 – $2.29