NOTE – Check your existing PSU fan. Some ship with 12V fans other ship with 24V. If you want a 12V version see here: 60mm Vapo Bearing Fan (12V)
- Ender 3 PSU
- Geeetech A10 PSU
- Be sure to check the polarity on the wires you are connecting our fans to. Typically red is positive and black is negative but some of the Chinese printers to not adhere to these standards.
- There is no list of what machines use what as it can vary from model to model and we have even seen differences in wiring colors used in the same printer models.
- Our fans use red for positive and black for negative. You can verify polarity with a cheap $10 multimeter from Amazon or you local hardware store.
- If fans are shorted out/killed due to improper wiring this is NOT covered under warranty.
- If you want to reduce your PSU fan noise you can print this part that ducts the air to reduce noise: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3345042
- Airflow: 26.4 CFM
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Noise: 34.2 dBA
- Fan is about the same noise level as the stock fan once it is mounted due to the grill on the PSU.
- RPM: 4700
- Power: 1.8W
- Wire leads: 2 wire
- Life Rating: 60,000 hours (6+ years)
- Other features:
- Auto Restart
- Polarity Protection
- 2 “UY” quick connectors for solder-free installation
- See picture below for how to use. Use WIDE pliers and apply equal force.
- Make sure wires are straight and centered in the connector before squeezing.
- Appearance of fan will vary. Depth is 10-15mm and will fit the listed PSUs. Depends on current stock.
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- Technical support is not included through the TH3D Helpdesk at no charge
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
- If you require require a more personalized level of technical support it can be purchased separately in 1 hour blocks of time. Contact Us to get a time-slot paid for and scheduled through one of our technicians.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing Support@TH3DStudio.com or by using the Contact Us link.
- This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty