Commonly used in Power Supplies
NOTE – Check your existing PSU fan. Some ship with 12V fans others ship with 24V. If you want a 12V version see here: 60mm Fan (12V)
- Be sure to check the polarity on the wires you are connecting our fans to. Typically red is positive and black is negative but some of the Chinese printers do not adhere to these standards.
- There is no list of what machines use what as it can vary from model to model and we have even seen differences in wiring colors used in the same printer models.
- Our fans use red for positive and black for negative. You can verify polarity with a cheap $10 multimeter from Amazon or you local hardware store.
- If fans are shorted out/killed due to improper wiring this is NOT covered under warranty.
- If you want to reduce your PSU fan noise you can print this part that ducts the air to reduce noise: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3345042
Manufacturer’s Tech Specs
- Voltage: 24V DC @ 0.1A
- Airflow: 18.2 CFM
- Noise: 25.8 dBA
- RPM: 3600
- Bearing: Dual Ball
- Wire leads: 2 wire
- Life Rating: 60,000 hours (6+ years)
- 2 “UY” quick connectors for solder-free installation
Quick Connectors Information
Please read our documentation on using the included UY connectors here: How to use our Fan Quick Connectors (UY Style)
DIY Part Fitment/Installation/Wiring
This is a universal DIY 3D printer part. That means it will work on almost any 3D printer, but you must know what you are doing.
Our technical support does not cover selecting/designing/assisting in firmware setup and/or 3d models to install this part on your printer. If purchased as part of a kit from TH3D for a particular printer, then it will be covered under the kit when using our firmware package.
Electrical replacement parts usually will require you to splice wires into your existing ones for the part you are replacing (soldering and heat shrinking wire splices is recommended for proper connection).
Some of our universal electrical parts come with bare wire ends or plugs on them. These ends may or may not directly plug into your 3D printer. If they do not, you will need to splice the wires into the existing ones on your 3D printer.
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.