- Run 2 motors off 1 stepper driver
- Parallel wiring
- Compatible with EZBoard, Creality Boards, MKS Gen L, SKR, and many others that use a standard 4 pin JST XH connection
- Simply plug one end of the included cable to your printer Z motor connection.
- Plug the other end into any of the 3 4 pin plugs on the Adapter board
- Plug your 2 motors into the 2 remaining open posts on the adapter board
- Check that the axis moves smoothly. If it does not then increase the VREF by 0.1V until the axis moves smoothly
- Secure the board so that it cannot short out anything. Wrap with electrical tape, heat shrink, or print the case below.
- Printable Case for the board: Click here to Download the STL File