What is the EZPi?
The EZPi is a pre-setup, tuned, and configured OctoPrint kit. OctoPrint is an open source project that lets you easily control your printer from your computer, smartphone, tablet, or laptop. You can send your Gcode over to the EZPi through your web browser so no more tinkering with SD cards! You can also connect a USB camera to the EZPi to do monitoring and timelapses of your prints. There are a ton of features that can be added in addition to what we load like PushBullet integration, YouTube Live Streaming, and much more!
The EZPi is built the OctoPi image and customized by TH3D for the best user experience. All the hardware has been fully tested to correctly work together so you can have a very reliable and robust 3D printer control platform.
Shipping Time Note: All EZPi Orders ship in 1-3 days as we hand assemble them here in the US.
- Automatic connection to your printer (for most machines)
- IP address of the EZPi will display on the LCD so you can easily find it on your network
- Automatic heater shutoff if idle for more than 5 minutes
- Built in bed leveling visualization for printers equipped with an ABL (including EZABL) system
- Built in EEPROM Editor for Marlin (including Unified Firmware) Printers
- Firmware upload tool to update your printer firmware through the EZPi
- Progress bar support for printers with M73 Support (Enabled in Unified Firmware)
- Pre-heat button for current GCode file selected
- Printer will auto home (G28) before a print is started so make sure your bed is CLEAR before starting a print
- Wifi is presetup for North American bands (US/Canada)
- This kit contains the Rasbperry Pi 4B 2GB RAM Board
- Heatsink+Fan on CPU pre-installed
- Plug and Play Pi Setup
- Pi OS Fully Updated
- If you send in your Wifi Name and Password it will auto-connect to your network
- Put it in the fields above.
- Wireless information will ONLY be seen by TH3D staff and not shared with anyone outside of TH3D.
- Wired or Wireless Network Connection
- Pi 4B (2GB RAM) – 802.11ac 2.4ghz + 5.0ghz WiFi & 10/100/1000 LAN
- 32GB MicroSD Installed and Pre-Loaded with TH3D OctoPi Image
- NEW! 3 Amp USB C Power Adapter w/Switch
- Aluminum Case with Heatsink+Fan on the CPU
- NEW! 2020 Aluminum Extrusion mount is available for download on the EZPi Documentation Page
- USB HD Camera Upgrade Optional (select above)
- Logitech Brand – Will be 720P or better (depends on stock, typically C270/C310)
- Will come in bulk packaging, not full retail box to save on shipping size/weight.
- Pi Direct Wire Power Adapter available (select above)
- Full Product Details: Raspberry Pi 3 Amp Direct Wire Power Adapter
- Does NOT include a MicroUSB cable. Please use a high quality cable. Recommendations on the above link.
- Fully tested before shipping
- Do NOT put your EZPi kit inside an enclosure if you have one. The high temperatures will reduce the lifespan of the Pi board.
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Standard Support
- Technical support is provided through our TH3D Helpdesk via email.
- You can email Support@TH3DStudio.com or use the Contact Us link to submit a ticket.
- Support is active for the duration of the product warranty.
- Support is limited to the product itself and does not include support questions related to tuning your individual machine.
Warranty Info: 3 Months
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing Support@TH3DStudio.com or by using the Contact Us link.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, or modification is not covered under warranty
OctoPrint is a Registered Trademark of Octoprint.org