- High Thermal Conductivity (>1.114W/M-K)
- Temp range: -50C-240C
- NOTE: Cold side of heatbreak does not get nearly as hot as the nozzle.
- Weight: 0.3G per Packet
- This is for ONE packet of thermal paste
How to use
- Before assembling hotend apply thermal paste to the OUTSIDE of the heatbreak before threading/inserting into your heatsink.
- Wipe away thermal grease that oozes out before fitting the heater block to the heatbreak.
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing Support@TH3DStudio.com or by using the Contact Us link. This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty