- High Thermal Conductivity (>1.114W/M-K)
- Temp range: -50C-240C
- NOTE: Cold side of heatbreak does not get nearly as hot as the nozzle.
- Weight: 0.3G per Packet
- This is for ONE packet of thermal paste
How to use
- Before assembling hotend apply thermal paste to the OUTSIDE of the heatbreak before threading/inserting into your heatsink.
- Wipe away thermal grease that oozes out before fitting the heater block to the heatbreak.
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.