What is this thing?
Need multiple? Save with our 5 Pack Bundle here: 5 PACK – IRF520 MOSFET Module
This is a simple MOSFET module that you can use to control 5-24V devices from an IO pin. This can be connected to a printer control board, ESP8266/ESP32, Raspberry Pi, or any device with a 3.3-5V signal output. Only the SIG and GND pins are needed to operate the device. We use these for controlling fans and light strips for 3D printers and even home automation devices. Do not use this for driving a higher load device like a hotend heater or heated bed. This is for smaller devices like fans or LED lighting strips. Please do not purchase this module unless you understand how to wire it up with the information given below.
- Load Voltage: 5-24V
- Load Amperage: <3A
- MOSFET is the IRF520
- Bumper Case: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1429253
- Triple Holder: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3488269
- Enclosed Case: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3353001
- Enclosed Case: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3565365
- 2020 Extrusion Mount: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3164795
Dimensional Drawing from Supplier
Block "universal-electrical-part" not found