Upgrade your heated bed to heat quicker (if you have a stock MOSFET or none at all) with our high amp MOSFET board. You can use this with heated beds or hotends (if you are wanting maximum protection). This will handle up to 30A at 12V-24V. Compatible with PID regulation (used in our firmware). Works with the CR-10 printers and any other machine that runs on 12-24V on the board and heated bed. Make sure to set the voltage jumper to the printer voltage. Works on 12V or 24V.
CR-10 Mounting notes: Use the basic mounting plate below and glue the plate with hot melt or super glue between the rear 40mm fan and the control board. This will allow for proper cooling of the MOSFET.
- High Amp, Oversized FET for cool operation.
- Rated up to 30A @ 12V-24V DC, tested in house to run at up to 30A on 12-24V DC.
- Large Screw Terminals
- Includes 6″ Control Wire – Connection from MOSFET to Printer Board
- The control wire input (B-CTL header) is not polarity sensitive as there is a full bridge rectifier onboard on this MOSFET board.
- Wiring Diagram Below
- Recommended Printed Mounts Below
Printed Parts Compatible with this product:
- Basic Mounting Plate (TH3D Design)
- Mounting Plate for Creality Stock MOSFET Location (TH3D Design)
Installation notes: If you are using a mount that requires you to screw the mosfet PCB to the mount make the screws you are using (not included) have the standard hex heads as seen in the installation video below and not a larger “pan head” type as larger head screws can touch components on the PCB.
If you have the V1 MOSFET with the gold screw terminals click here for the wiring diagram.
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing Support@TH3DStudio.com or by using the Contact Us link. This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty