- Made with actual rubber, not plastic or PU like some other belts
- Excellent grip and wear resistance
- Works with most 3D printers that use belt including but not limited to:
- Creality 3D Printers (S4 and S5 use 10mm width on Y, this is 6mm)
- Anet Machines 3D Printers
- TronXY 3D Printers
- Wanhao 3D Printers
- Geeetech 3D Printers
- Alfawise 3D Printers
- Tevo 3D Printers
- Install Notes:
- When replacing a belt cut the new belt to the length of the old belt.
- If your printer used crimped ends on the original belts cut the new belt 30-40mm longer.
- Wrap the end of the belt around the belt attachment point on your carriage and fold it onto itself so the teeth mesh.
- Then use 2x small zip ties to keep the teeth forced together and trim the excess belt length off.
- Keep the zip ties as close to the attachment point as possible and make sure the ties will not hit anything during movement.
- Reinforced with 8+ internal fiber strands for durability and stretch resistance
- Width: 6mm
- Pitch: 2mm
- Type: 2GT
- Sold by the meter
- When ordering more than 1 meter it will be one continuous length
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.