Tired of prints popping off the bed or PETG/TPU ruining your build plates? Our new Bed Cement is one of the best 3D printing bed adhesives that keeps your prints stuck during a print and releases them when your bed cools. This is our own recipe that we’ve been working on and now we’re sharing it with you! Almost HALF the price of the leading 3D printing bed adhesives and MUCH easier to use thanks to our EZApply applicator tip thats installed in every bottle. What are you waiting for? Grab a bottle today and get to printing with less stress!
What bed types does this work on? This works on all beds including PEI, Flex Plates, Glass, Garolite, and many more
What filaments does this work with? We’ve tested this and it works on PLA, PETG, TPU/TPE, ABS, ASA, Nylons, PC, CF and GF Fills, and Wood Fill.
How often do I need to re-apply? In most cases you should re-apply the glue every 10-15 prints. Basically, re-apply the glue when adhesion is low. If you are printing in the same spot over and over again you can just touch up just that spot on the bed where you were printing instead of having to do the entire bed. With our EZApply applicator tip, this is super ‘EZ’.
- This adhesive is Isopropyl Alcohol based so keep it away from open flames and other ignition sources
- We use a water + IPA base to help the adhesive dry quicker than cheaper water-based adhesives. It also helps with dissolution and transfer of the glues in the solution.
- Replace the cap when you are done applying the product to your bed to keep it from drying out
- Bottles have a seal in them – Unscrew the top and remove the silver seal before use.
- Store bottle upright after using – Bottles can possibly leak if left on their side or upside down for extended periods of time.
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN – DO NOT DRINK