- Recommend temp range 0-275C
- Made from 100% Virgin PTFE, no re-grind, with high temp additives.
- Print high temp materials with your stock hotend or replace your bowden tubing for smoother and more accurate filament guiding.
- Made from high quality PTFE with additives for low friction and heat resistance
- Internal Diameter of 1.9mm (± 0.05mm), Outer Diameter is 4.0mm.
- Lower Friction than Standard PTFE Tubing
- Lower retraction needed due to less play in the filament path
- Each quantity is 1 meter of tubing
- PTFE Cutter Sold Here: PTFE Cutter Tool
In general using PTFE above 260C can cause “off-gassing” that can be harmful to small animals and birds, temps above 275C may shorten the life of our tubing. If you are using this in the melt zone on your printer please read the following guide on PTFE safety precautions (applies to ALL PTFE tubing, not just ours): PTFE Safety Precautions – ALL PTFE & ToughTube MSDS sheet is on that page for our tubing as well.