Yesterday we rolled out our Unified 2.37 firmware update. We sent out firmware to community members to test on their 256K boards we didn’t get any responses from them but we were able to get our hands on 256K boards ourselves to test in-house. We’re proud to announce that we have fully safe and working 256K firmware for the Creality V4 series boards that are showing up with these CPUs on them.
Firmware links are at the bottom of this post for quick access.
On our firmware download pages for boards that have been showing up with the 256K CPUs you’ll have 2 choices to download firmware depending on what CPU you have along with a link to our help center article that has pictures to help you easily identify what CPU you have so you can get the correct firmware builds for your board.
Firmware Links for Affected Boards:
- Creality Ender 3/3 Pro Firmware | V4.2.X Board
- Creality Ender 3 MAX Firmware | V4.2.X Board
- Creality Ender 3 V2 Firmware | V4.2.X Board
- Creality Ender 5/5 Pro Firmware | V4.2.X Board
- Creality Ender 6 Firmware | V4.3.X Board
- Creality CR-10(S) – Mini/S4/S5 Firmware | V4.2.7 Board