- Universal – This works with any 24V printer when you use a hotend mount that supports a 5015 Layer Fan.
- Be sure to check the polarity on the wires you are connecting our fans to. Typically red is positive and black/blue is negative but some of the Chinese printers do not adhere to these standards.
- There is no list of what machines use what as it can vary from model to model and we have even seen differences in wiring colors used in the same printer models.
- Our fans use red for positive and black(or blue) for negative. You can verify polarity with a cheap $10 multimeter from Amazon or you local hardware store.
- If fans are shorted out/killed due to improper wiring this is NOT covered under warranty.
- 5015 Blower Fan
- Great for Layer Fan Use
- New V2 Fans work without capacitors or the “FAN_FIX” option in firmware
- 24V up to 0.1A power Draw
- DUAL Ball Bearing for 50K+ Hours of runtime
- CFM Rating: 5 CFM
- RPM: 5200 RPM
- Noise: 37dBA Noise
- 3″ Red/Black Power Lead with 2 Pin JST Plug
- 90 Day Warranty
- Wire Length: 3″
- 2 “UY” quick connectors for solder-free installation
Quick Connectors Information
Please read our documentation on using the included UY connectors here: How to use our Fan Quick Connectors (UY Style)
This is a universal 3D printer part. That means it will work on almost any 3D printer. Electrical parts usually will require you to splice wires into your existing ones for the part you are replacing (soldering and heat shrinking wire splices is recommended for proper connection).
Some of our universal electrical parts come with bare wire ends or plugs on them. These ends may or may not directly plug into your 3D printer. If they do not, you will need to splice the wires into the existing ones on your 3D printer.
Warranty & Support Information
TH3D Community Support - Technical support for the product is handled through our TH3D Communities. You can get access to them on our Community Page.
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link. This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.