EZFlex² – Flex Plate – Smooth or Textured PEI Coating
$14.99 – $65.99
- This is for the Plate with surface pre-installed ONLY, Magnetic Base is not included
- If you want the plate and magnetic surface we have the EZFlex² Kits here.
- Precision cut spring steel sheets with high chromium content to resist rust and corrosion
- Easy to remove the plates from your magnetic bed with the integrated lifting tabs
- 2 Surface options available to suit your preferences – Smooth or Textured PEI Coatings
- Select Below
- All plates include the surface pre-installed on the plate so you can get to printing!
- Rear side is blank should you want to add another surface (like the EZMat or EZPEI) to the rear of the plate
- All our plates are made with high quality steel that will not rust
Why do you want this product?
With our flex plates you no longer need to use scrapers to remove your parts from the printer bed. Just let it cool after a print (to 40C or less) and then flex the plate and watch the parts pop off! Words don’t do these justice. Check out our video below. You do need the magnetic base to attach these to your printer bed.
Maintenance Tip – Make sure to clean your bed before applying the magnet and occasionally wipe down the plate with IPA to keep the surface free of oils for best adhesion.
- Recommend print temps
- PLA – 60C
- HTPLA – 60C
- PETG – 70-80C
- PCTG – 70-80C
- ABS – 100C
- Material Guidelines
- ABS – You will need to use something like VisionMiner Nano Polymer to stick ABS to PEI, or use our EZMat on the other side of the plate. Smaller parts will stick but larger parts may lift without an adhesion promoter on the PEI surface
- PETG/PCTG/TPU – If you are not careful with your 1st layer you can risk bonding the PETG/PCTG/TPU to the PEI surface. This will damage the surface. To prevent damage to the surface apply hairspray or PVA gluestick before printing PETG/PCTG/TPU on the PEI or EZMat surfaces
- Want to increase or decrease adhesion?
- Check out our article here: EZMat/EZPei – Adhesion Tips and Tricks
- Bed Sizing Notes
- Be sure to check your bed side. TH3D is not responsible for the wrong size ordered and/or errors in the listings. We try do our best to keep descriptions up to date but some manufacturers make changes to machines after release.
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- Technical support is not included through the TH3D Helpdesk at no charge
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
- If you require require a more personalized level of technical support it can be purchased separately in 1 hour blocks of time. Contact Us to get a time-slot paid for and scheduled through one of our technicians.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing Support@TH3DStudio.com or by using the Contact Us link.
- This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty
All plates and magnets are inspected to ensure full functionality to make sure they meet our standards for them. Smooth PEI plates may have a non-uniform appearance under the PEI as that is the adhesive visible through the PEI sheet, this is normal. Textured PEI plates may have a non-uniform appearance as they are sprayed and the PEI is baked onto the plate, this is normal. Only if a plate has a defect that affects it’s functionality will be considered defective.