EZFlex² – Flexible Print System
This is our amazing flexible print system
All plates come with PEI pre-installed on the plate!
Read below for all the awesome details.
If a size is out of stock click the icon by the product title and you can sign up on the product page for the plate or magnetic sheet to be notified when we add more stock.
This is our flagship flexible printing system. This will take all the hassle of removing prints from your bed once and for all!
Just like all our products these ship from the USA, not drop shipped like other flex plate brands.
Our PEI coated plates offer great adhesion for major filament types (like PLA, PETG, HTPLA, PCTG, TPU, TPE) and easy part removal.
Our plates are precision cut for the best quality on the market and our PEI surfaces are second to none.
Our PEI surfaces require NO scuffing or sanding to use and they are 100% Genuine PEI.
All our PEI surfaces are pre-installed on the plates so you don’t have to worry about messing up when applying the PEI.
Our plates are made from high quality steel that will not rust.
What are you waiting for? Toss those scrapers in the trash and get to flexing!
Just stick our magnet to your bed and slap the flex plate on to the magnet. Start your print like you always do and then when the bed cools (40C or less) you can pop the plate off with our convenient lift tabs and then flex the part off. You’ll love using our plates and if you want even more adhesion than the PEI offers add our EZMat to the rear of the plate for easy printing of other filaments (like ABS, ASA, or Nylon) that require higher temperatures (enclosure required for some filaments).
Maintenance Tip – Make sure to clean your bed before applying the magnet and occasionally wipe down the plate with IPA to keep the surface free of oils for best adhesion.
- Recommend print temps
- PLA – 60C
- HTPLA – 60C
- PETG – 70-80C
- PCTG – 70-80C
- ABS – 100C
- Material Guidelines
- ABS – You will need to use something like VisionMiner Nano Polymer to stick ABS to PEI, or use our EZMat on the other side of the plate. Smaller parts will stick but larger parts may lift without an adhesion promoter on the PEI surface
- PETG/PCTG/TPU – If you are not careful with your 1st layer you can risk bonding the PETG/PCTG/TPU to the PEI surface. This will damage the surface. To prevent damage to the surface apply hairspray or PVA gluestick before printing PETG/PCTG/TPU on the PEI or EZMat surfaces
- Want to increase or decrease adhesion?
- Check out our article here: EZMat/EZPei – Adhesion Tips and Tricks
- EZMat Usage
- Due to the high adhesion of the EZMat you may not want to toss the scraper if you do a large print and you’re using the EZMat surface (if you bought this separately).
- Magnetic Base
- These are intended to be used with our plates.
- Do NOT put other surfaces on top of the magnetic base as some have reported that certain mirrors and/or glass can stick to the magnetic sheet which can damage it.
- Do NOT print directly on top of the magnetic base.
- Bed Sizing Notes
- Be sure to check your bed side. TH3D is not responsible for the wrong size ordered and/or errors in the listings. We try do our best to keep descriptions up to date but some manufacturers make changes to machines after release.
Installation Video – Please note that all PEI surfaces are pre-installed on the plates so you will not have to install them yourself. If you purchased the EZMat as well apply this to the side of the plate without the logo on it.
Please note that when using the EZMat on the rear of the plate the magnetic strength will feel less than using a plate with only the PEI surface. We have tested using dual sided applications on our plates in house and they work great even with a surface on both sides.
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- Technical support is not included through the TH3D Helpdesk at no charge
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
- If you require require a more personalized level of technical support it can be purchased separately in 1 hour blocks of time. Contact Us to get a time-slot paid for and scheduled through one of our technicians.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing Support@TH3DStudio.com or by using the Contact Us link.
- This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty
All plates and magnets are inspected to ensure full functionality to make sure they meet our standards for them. Smooth PEI plates may have a non-uniform appearance under the PEI as that is the adhesive visible through the PEI sheet, this is normal. Textured PEI plates may have a non-uniform appearance as they are sprayed and the PEI is baked onto the plate, this is normal. Only if a plate has a defect that affects it’s functionality will be considered defective.