- High Quality, Custom Virgin Ultem 1000 PEI sheet with matte finish
- Slightly oversized so you can trim to fit after installation on the EZFlex Steel Plate.
- Genuine 3M High Temp Adhesive Tape Pre-Applied
- Works with all major filament types
- 0.4mm Thick for durability and longevity – Can be installed directly on the bed, flex plate, or glass.
- This is for ONE sheet.
- Build Sheet Adhesion Tips and Tricks
- Can be cut to fit any size machine – Order size that is the same or slightly larger than your print bed.
- Recommended Temperature Settings
- PLA: 60C
- ABS: 100C
- The EZPEI sheets work well with ABS but you MUST use an enclosure for ABS as it warps. If you do not the ABS will stick to the sheet and can pull it off the bed as it warps due to cooling.
- Larger ABS prints may warp on PEI so you can scuff up the surface with steel wool for extra adhesion or use our favorite surface additive, Nano Polymer Adhesive, that works great with ABS and our EZPEI
- If you are mostly printing ABS we recommend our higher adhesion strength EZMat.
- PETG: 80C
- Returns on sheets are only allowed if they have not been used and/or installed.
- Clean the surface with acetone then glass cleaner. If you do not have acetone just glass cleaner will suffice.
- Align the bed mat on the bed or glass that you want to apply to
- Bond strength can also be improved with firm application pressure and moderate heat, from 40°C to 50°C, causing the adhesive to develop intimate contact with the bonding surface.
- Peel back one corner
- Slowly apply it to the bed pressing firmly as you peel the backing to avoid getting bubbles under the mat
- Peel off the protective film on top of the EZPei after applying it.
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
Technical support with for product it is handled through our TH3D Communities. You can get access to them on our Community Page. If you require consulting time direct from the TH3D team to use/install the part it is available for an additional, hourly consulting charge.
Warranty Length: 3 Months
Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link. This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support. Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty