Upgrade your Creality printer or printer with our Tough Dual Hotend with a true all metal TITANIUM heatbreak. Replaces the stock heatbreak on your hotend.
- Fits all Creality machines listed below (see picture of hotend in product photos)
- Ender 2/3/4/5
- CR-10 (All Sizes)
- CR-10S (All Sizes)
- Also Fits Tevo Flash & Tevo Tornado
- Fits our TH3D Tough Dual Hotend
- May fit other hotends. You can contact us with pictures of your hotend and existing heatbreak so we can verify compatibility.
- Smooth internal bore
- Transfers much less heat than steel or PTFE Style Heatbreaks for lower heat transferred to upper cold end heatsink
- Made from TC4 Titanium Alloy
- Heatbreaks are delicate parts.
- Never tighten your nozzle without holding the heater block with pliers. Doing it without can break the transition zone (the thinnest part).
- Nozzle crashes can also bend the heatbreak. If your heatbreak is bent in a nozzle crash slowly try to bend it back to the original position.
- Our warranty does not cover damage to the heatbreak from over-tightening or nozzle crashes, only defects in the product itself.
- This Titanium Heatbreak will be shorter than the Creality stock one. This is by design as the PTFE tube seats into the collar of our heatbreak.
- The heatbreak is secured into the heatsink with the black grub screw in the creality heatsink. See pictures below.
- Creality’s needs a longer path since it uses the PTFE in the melt zone and ours does not since it is all metal.
Tips for Using This Heatbreak
- We recommend if you are getting jamming with PLA (this can happen with ALL METAL heatbreaks from any manufacturer) to print a filament oiler.
- Like this one: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:492067. Stuff it with a sponge or fiber then lightly wet with CANOLA oil. This will oil the filament path and keep the PLA from sticking to the heatbreak on a longer retract.
- After using this for about a month or two your heatbreak should have a nice “seasoning” on the inside and use of an oiler will be needed less or not at all.
- Stick to under 3mm retractions. All metals will need less retraction than a PTFE lined hotend. 25-50mm/s depending on your machine setup. Wipe is recommended (2-5mm).
- Detailed write up on using all metal hotends: Using your All Metal Hotend
Creality Hotend Installation Pictures (other hotend parts NOT included):
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- Technical support is not included through the TH3D Helpdesk at no charge
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
- If you require require a more personalized level of technical support it can be purchased separately in 1 hour blocks of time. Contact Us to get a time-slot paid for and scheduled through one of our technicians.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing Support@TH3DStudio.com or by using the Contact Us link.
- This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty