DUE TO SIZE, WEIGHT, AND CONTAINING BATTERIES – US ADDRESSES ONLY. OTHER COUNTRIES WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED AS WELL AS A 5% CANCELLATION CHARGE ASSESSED
PLEASE NOTE – THESE MAY ALSO TAKE EXTRA TIME TO SHIP DEPENDING ON ORDER VOLUME. UPS ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED AFTER NORMAL ORDERS.
Datasheet for PSl5-1100MT120: https://www.vertiv.com/49d802/globalassets/shared/liebert-psi5-ups-data-sheet_00.pdf
TH3D Warranty Registration: UPS must be registered within 30 days of delivery of the unit. Failure to register the warranty may result in warranty claim denial. Click here to register your UPS Warranty.
- Works with Windows 10/11 Native Battery Manager
- Uninterruptible line interactive AVR
- Advanced, pure sine wave output power on battery
- 0.9 power factor, which means more usable power for connected devices
- Voltage regulation from 83 to 159 VAC without using the battery
- Less than 6 milliseconds transfer time to battery
- Plug-and-play solution requires no installation and no rack space
- RJ-45 for data line surge protection
- Options for communication card for remote monitoring of devices.
TH3D LIMITED WARRANTY NOTES:
- UPS must be registered within 30 days of delivery of the unit. Failure to register the warranty may result in warranty claim denial. Click here to register your UPS Warranty.
- Unit MUST be shipped back to us in the ORIGINAL BOX for warranty service. KEEP YOUR BOX.
- Only the UPS unit itself is covered under warranty, batteries are user-replaceable and NOT covered under warranty.
- If you need replacement batteries these are a great replacement for the stock ones and are under $50 shipped for a pair. This UPS uses 2x 12V 9-10AH batteries with F2 terminals.
How to Replace Batteries