- Machined Titanium Heatbreak
- Made from TC4 Titanium Alloy
- Polished inside bore
- Works with our Tough Hotend, E3D V6, and Clone E3D V6 1.75mm Hotends
- Check to make sure your heatbreak matches the appearance of ours
- M7 Top Threads
- M6 Bottom (heatblock side)
- Lower Thermal Conductivity for better retraction and less heat creep
- Heatbreaks are delicate parts.
- Never tighten your nozzle without holding the heater block with pliers. Doing it without can break the transition zone (the thinnest part).
- Nozzle crashes can also bend the heatbreak. If your heatbreak is bent in a nozzle crash slowly try to bend it back to the original position.
- Our warranty does not cover damage to the heatbreak from over-tightening or nozzle crashes, only defects in the product itself.
Tips for Using This Heatbreak
- Installation directions: https://support.th3dstudio.com/hc/product-information/hotends-extruders/heatbreak-installation-information/
- We recommend if you are getting jamming with PLA (this can happen with ALL METAL heatbreaks from any manufacturer) to print a filament oiler.
- Like this one: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:492067. Stuff it with a sponge or fiber then lightly wet with CANOLA oil. This will oil the filament path and keep the PLA from sticking to the heatbreak on a longer retract.
- After using this for about a month or two your heatbreak should have a nice “seasoning” on the inside and use of an oiler will be needed less or not at all.
- Stick to under 3mm retractions. All metals will need less retraction than a PTFE lined hotend. 25-50mm/s depending on your machine setup. Wipe is recommended (2-5mm).
- Detailed write up on using all metal hotends: Using your All Metal Hotend
Warranty & Support Information
TH3D Community Support - Technical support for the product is handled through our TH3D Communities. You can get access to them on our Community Page.
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link. This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.