Commonly used in Power Supplies
NOTE – Check your existing PSU fan. Some ship with 12V fans others ship with 24V. If you want a 12V version see here: 60mm Fan (12V)
- Be sure to check the polarity on the wires you are connecting our fans to. Typically red is positive and black is negative but some of the Chinese printers do not adhere to these standards.
- There is no list of what machines use what as it can vary from model to model and we have even seen differences in wiring colors used in the same printer models.
- Our fans use red for positive and black for negative. You can verify polarity with a cheap $10 multimeter from Amazon or you local hardware store.
- If fans are shorted out/killed due to improper wiring this is NOT covered under warranty.
- If you want to reduce your PSU fan noise you can print this part that ducts the air to reduce noise: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3345042
- Airflow: 26.4 CFM
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Noise: 34.2 dBA
- Fan is about the same noise level as the stock fan once it is mounted due to the grill on the PSU.
- RPM: 4700
- Power: 1.8W
- Wire leads: 2 wire
- Life Rating: 60,000 hours (6+ years)
- Other features:
- Auto Restart
- Polarity Protection
- 2 “UY” quick connectors for solder-free installation
- The appearance of the fan will vary. Depth is 10-15mm and will fit the listed PSUs. Depends on current stock.
Quick Connectors Information
Please read our documentation on using the included UY connectors here: How to use our Fan Quick Connectors (UY Style)
This is a universal 3D printer part. That means it will work on almost any 3D printer. Electrical parts usually will require you to splice wires into your existing ones for the part you are replacing (soldering and heat shrinking wire splices is recommended for proper connection).
Some of our universal electrical parts come with bare wire ends or plugs on them. These ends may or may not directly plug into your 3D printer. If they do not, you will need to splice the wires into the existing ones on your 3D printer.
Warranty & Support Information
TH3D Community Support - Technical support for the product is handled through our TH3D Communities. You can get access to them on our Community Page.
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link. This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.