This is a real Creality board that has been customized exclusively for TH3D. We worked with Creality to get the E1 Stepper driver installed so you can do DUAL colors and DUAL hotends on the machine.
- CR-10 (Standard, Mini, S4, S5)
- CR-10S (Standard, Mini, S4, S5)
- Ender 3
- Ender 3 Pro
- Ender 5
- Ender 5 Pro
- Ender 5 Plus – MUST HAVE LCD CONVERSION KIT INSTALLED TO USE THIS BOARD. Stock touch LCD is NOT supported.
- Sovol SV01 – Only with the 12864 LCD, touch lcd version is not supported.
NOTE: The CR-10S Pro, CR-10S Max, CR-10 V2, and CR-10 V3 are NOT compatible as they are completely different models from the supported model list above.
Info on dual Extrusion methods, STL files for mounting hardware, and more here (continually updated): Dual Extrusion Setup Information
This board is supported in our Unified 2 Firmware so that you can easily set up a dual hotend or 2 into 1 hotend setup.
- Genuine Creality CR-10S Board customized for TH3D
- Upgraded 220uF C4 Cap – No Temperature Issues
- DUAL Extruder AND Hotend Support
- Works on 12V and 24V
- Compatible with CR-10S Filament Sensor
- Compatible with EZOut and EZABL Kits
- Single EZOut: https://www.th3dstudio.com/product/ezout-filament-sensor-kit-standard/
- Dual EZOuts: https://www.th3dstudio.com/product/ezout-std-x2/
- When using 2 filament sensors, they have to be our EZOut sensors specifically. Mixing sensor brands is not supported.
- Full GPL Compatible Firmware Included (Unified 2 Firmware)
- Testing firmware is loaded so you MUST flash firmware for your machine setup upon receiving. Use the Unified 2 Firmware to do this.
- Compatible with CR-10, Ender 3, Ender 5, CR-20, and CR-10S LCDs
- Single cable LCDs will connect to EXP1 on this board but rotated 180 degrees. The alignment tab should not go into the cutout on the EXP1 header.
- Stepper Drivers: XYZE – Allegro A4988
- Genuine Creality E Stepper Motor AND cable included
- Note: Do NOT ever plug/unplug a stepper motor when your printer board is powered. This can damage the stepper driver.
- We recommend checking the VREF adjustments on the drivers if you get layer shifts. The boards ship with VREFs set from Creality. Recommending VREF settings: X – 0.8V, Y – 0.9V, Z – 1.0V, E0/E1 – 0.9V
- Ender 3/5 Hotend Fan Note: For the Ender 3/5 the hotend fan connects to a separate terminal on the stock board. Those fan wires will go into the 12/24V DC Input terminal along with the wires coming from your power supply. This is the fan that cools the hotend, not your layer fan.
- Warranty does NOT cover damage from wiring mistakes and/or improper installation. Check all your wiring before powering on.
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
Technical support with for product it is handled through our TH3D Communities. You can get access to them on our Community Page. If you require consulting time direct from the TH3D team to use/install the part it is available for an additional, hourly consulting charge.
Warranty Length: 3 Months
Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link. This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support. Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty