This is for the Dual Cable LCD adapter board ONLY. New V2 version features Keyed plug to prevent improper user installation.
There are 2 versions. The CR-20 has a different LCD that requires its own adapter board. Select the correct one for your LCD/Machine above.
Standard version also works with other Creality drop in boards like the V4.2.2, V4.2.7, and SKR E3 Mini Series.
If you are using a V4.2.7 or some SKR boards with a BLTouch with dupont plugs instead of the JST-XH plugs you may want to also order the 10-pin extension cable to give you more clearance between the board and the LCD adapter: 10 Pin Extension Cable – 3 Inches – TH3D Studio LLC
- Standard – Used to connect a Creality Dual Cable LCD or our 12864 LCD to the EZBoard
- NOTE: When used with the 12864 LCD only the LCD is used, not the SD slot as the EZBoard has its own onboard SD slot.
- CR-20 – Used to connect the Stock CR-20 LCD to the EZBoard
- V2 (3/27/23) – Added Keyed Plug to prevent users from installing incorrectly.
- V1 – Initial Release without Keyed Plug
Installation Pictures (V1 Only)
When installing the adapter board make sure to install it covering all the pins in the board header. If you do not install it as shown below the LCD will not work.
To order with the board please visit here: TH3D EZBoard