Why do you want this upgrade?
The Ender 5 Plus has a touchscreen from the factory. This may look pretty with its color graphics but you’re missing out on a lot of control and features (like live Z adjustment) by using the stock screen. When you add this to your Ender 5 Plus you get access to the FULL LCD menu system available on our Unified 2 Firmware (built on Marlin) with no limitations. You get more control over the BLTouch sensor that comes on the printer and you can even upgrade to our EZABL if you’re not happy with the stock BLTouch.
This kit works with the stock control board (V2.X version) and with our EZBoard products. If you have an EZBoard and did not purchase the Dual Cable LCD adapter board you will also need that added on (see above) to use this kit with our EZBoard.
Also works with the following 32-bit boards when you add on the Dual Cable LCD adapter board:
- Creality V4.2.7 – Firmware
- BTT SKR E3 Mini V1 – Firmware
- BTT SKR E3 Mini V1.2 – Firmware
- BTT SKR E3 Mini V2 – Firmware
- BTT SKR E3 Mini V3 – Firmware
Have questions about this upgrade? Contact our support team and we’ll be happy to assist!
Design Note: Housing design may be slightly different than shown in the pictures and/or videos as we make improvements to the design as we get feedback from customers.
- Babystepping Z (Live Z Adjustment)
- Full ABL Probe Offset and other settings
- EStep Settings
- Acceleration/Jerk Settings
- Firmware has Thermal Runaway Protection
What is included?
- Printed LCD housing – Made in the USA with USA made plastic
- ABS or PLA – Select Above
- STL file included with purchase of this kit
- Screws for the 12864 LCD
- Screws and TNuts to Mount the LCD to the Ender 5 Plus (M4x10mm + M4 TNuts, 3 sets total)
- 12864 LCD Screen with Cables and Knob
- Note: SD slot on LCD is not used and is covered up in our LCD housing design to prevent confusion, the SD slot on the printer board is what you will still use
- Simple setup and firmware update included in our Unified 2 Firmware to support the new LCD
3 Months Warranty - Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product. If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by using the Contact Us link.
Damage/Failure due to improper installation, improper usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, 3rd party products connected to our product, and/or modification of the product are not covered under warranty.