Stiffen up your CR-10, CR-10S, or Ender 3 series printer bed with these solid bed mounts. Made from black ABS with an Aluminum sleeve for maximum stability.
***IF YOU HAVE THE S5, S5 with Frame Under Bed OR MINI SELECT THE CORRECT OPTION***
- Standard kit includes 3 Round mounts and 1 Bed Strain Mount
- Camera Kit includes 2 Round Mounts, 1 Bed Strain Mount, and a custom 3 prong style camera mount and includes a mount for one of the below cameras free with the kit (select on the product page). The small adapter pieces are in PLA and STL files are also available on our site.
- Universal Kit includes 4 Round mounts – Made for new S5 with Aluminum Frame Under Bed
- Logitech C270/C310
- Logitech C615
- Logitech C920
- Raspberry Pi Cam
- GoPro Cameras
- Works with the following models
- Ender 3
- CR-10 Mini
- CR-10 S4
- CR-10 S5
- CR-10S Mini
- CR-10S S4
- CR-10S S5
- Removes Play from the bed springs
- EZABL Kit REQUIRED. DO NOT USE WITHOUT AN EZABL KIT.
- Total weight
- 1.5OZ for Standard Kit
- 2.5OZ for Camera Kit (Not including camera)
- Includes Zip ties to secure Bed wiring to strain relief and screws for the camera kit (if camera kit is ordered)
- Tested not to warp at temps up to 110C
- Printed in ABS at 0.3mm Layer Height and 35% infill. Parts pictured are of actual product. Since these are 3D printed there may be slight variations in surface finish due to the nature of 3D printing.
- Included Support: TH3D Community Support
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Unscrew the existing bed screws and remove the spring (and spacer if you have them) from each corner.
- Replace the Spring with the new bed mounts
- The strain relief goes in the rear left corner
- Camera mount goes in the front right corner
- Tighten down the thumbscrew to tighten bed against the spacers
- Use Loctite or superglue on the nuts if you have issues with them spinning off.
- Use the included zip ties to secure the bed wires into the strain relief part
- If you have the Camera Kit – Mount your camera to the included mount and then insert the camera mount into the fingers on the arm.
- Pi Camera – Insert the Pi Camera PCB into the front part of the 2 piece case and snap the back into place. Make sure you route the cable in a manner that will move with the bed that is flat
- Logitech C920 – You will need to remove the stock baseplate from the camera and replace it with the included mount. See details on disassembly here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94lDYZgihT4
- Logitech C615 – You will need to remove the stock baseplate from the camera and press-fit the included mount into the D shaped hole on the camera. See details on disassembly here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz-777eQAno
- Logitech C270/C310 – You will remove the stock arm from the camera and use the included screw and nut to attach the mounting adapter to the rear of the C270.
- GoPro Camera – Just mount in the fingers of the GoPro standard case (Thank you Charlie Parks for making the adapter for this camera)
- Aim your camera to your liking and then gently tighten down the M3 Screw that holds the camera mount adapter fingers into the camera arm fingers to compress the fingers to keep the camera in place. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.
Bed Strain is modified from Greg191134’s model under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0) license: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2186203
Support Level: Community Support