This is the printed parts ONLY. 5015 Fan Required for layer fan.
Made in the USA in house by TH3D
All screws and nuts needed for this are M3 size. We carry screw assortments if you do not have extra screws. The longest screws used here are M3 x 25mm (2 for the hotend clamp). Do not use screws with a tapered head as this can break the part.
Pictures are of the actual print quality. Supports are removed before shipping. Printed at 0.2mm Layer height 35% infill.
Uses a 5015 layer fan and has a spot for our EZABL sensor. Works with our V6 hotend.
Probe offsets for firmware – This is pre-setup in our firmware already.
#define X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 63 // X offset: -left +right [of the nozzle] #define Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 0 // Y offset: -front +behind [the nozzle]
STL Files: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2746749
Warranty & Support Information
Technical Support: TH3D Community Support
- To get technical support with this product it is handled through our TH3D Communities
- Technical support is not included through the TH3D Helpdesk at no charge
- You are welcome to ask quick questions about a Community Support product through our helpdesk but in-depth 1 on 1 technical support is not included.
- If you require require a more personalized level of technical support it can be purchased separately in 1 hour blocks of time. Contact Us to get a time-slot paid for and scheduled through one of our technicians.
Warranty Info: 90 Days Warranty
- Our warranty covers any and all defects with the product.
- If your product fails or has problems within the warranty period you can contact our support team by emailing [email protected] or by using the Contact Us link.
- This is for warranty related issues only, not technical support.
- Damage/Failure due to improper installation, usage, failure resulting from an issue with the machine the product is installed on, and/or modification or the product is not covered under warranty
This design is based on the “Chito” design (we mirrored the ABL+5015 wing). We have spoken to him and he has given us the OK to sell these in the store. Check out his original mount and files here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2494642
ABS Parts are BLACK.